Electrophoresis power supply kit
This is a kit for making a 27 - 100 V variable power supply for electrophoresis. Requires soldering and some assembly as described in this Documentation.
The electrophoresis power supply kit includes the following parts
- Power supply PCB
- Electronic components - 20 through-hole components for through-hole soldering
- LCD display
- Enclosure - Clear acrylic enclosure.
- Hardware - All of the hardware for assembly of the power supply unit including screws, standoffs and mini-screwdriver
- 15 V, 1.6 A power supply with a 2.1 mm plug, center +ve ($15)
- Banana jack/banana plug cables for connecting to an electrophoresis unit such as our the mini-gel electrophoresis tank ($20)
The electrophoresis power supply is also available as a fully-assembled and ready to use unit here.