Rodeostat multiplexer expansion kit
The Rodeostat multiplexer expansion kit can be used to convert the popular single-channel Rodeostat to a multi-channel version. The expansion kit is based on a make-before-break multiplexer which easily connects to the Rodeostat, expanding the number of working electrodes available from one to seven.
- Multiplexer board
- Two electrode adapters: 3-pin adapter and screw-terminal adapter
- Hardware (Standoffs and screws)
- Rodeostat Plus acrylic enclosure
- 2 x flat-ribbon cables
- 2 x two-wire cables
- Mini screw-driver
The expansion kit is intended for current Rodeostat users. The kit does not include a Rodeostat. Alternatively, you can purchase a pre-assembled Rodeostat Plus (Rodeostat plus multiplexer) here.
- Getting Started guide: how to use this kit with your Rodeostat
- More links for using the Rodeostat Plus coming soon